Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
12 July, 10:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
14 July, 01:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Love this post. Just wondering what you think of all the division with patriots?? Follow a lot of folks on Telegram. Real Kim Shady is screaming from the rooftops that Trump is the anti-christ, everyone is piling on Lin Wood. Who do you believe? I believe in the triune God; God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, but I do believe that God works for the good of all and Trump is a soldier to carry out God's plan, not that Trump was satan incarnate!! What is up in your humble opinion?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
That is an excellent question.
Right now, everything seems crazy and it would not surprise me
if people are playing multiple roles. As with all major deals there is give and take... Always casualties of war, but they limit the damage done. Mr. Trump played a role and pointed bad actors out. It was up to us to realize things were this bad.
As with all human nature each of us has the chance to be good and bad. We are seeing people fight and that is ego based. So many want to be the stars of the movement and have lost touch with what it really is all about.
To me, the drops were always about showing people to do their own research. By doing our own research, it changes the way our minds work as a whole.
Like scientific method - we make a hypothesis, do the research and testing and then try to prove our original hypothesis. If we are wrong, then we know we need to keep digging.
I have faith in a triune God as well. The Holy Spirit leads and guides us if we ask.
06:50 AM - Jul 14, 2022
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
14 July, 08:34
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thanks again for your wisdom. You are so wise! And I can see the egos are really getting in the way of the work these people have accomplished! God has the only plan, I'll seek His wisdom and guidance, as I do on a daily basis!