Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Cameltoe Kamala still in the Blair House. That sucks. Things move real slowly in DC. 😂 😂
03:21 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Libertatem One @LibertatemOne
05 February, 11:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
😉I wonder if it was named after the Blair Witch Project.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
03 February, 10:58
Since Camela belongs to the Wing Coven does that mean it's now the Blair Witch House?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 February, 10:23
I was disappointed when I learned it was in the building and not in the tent, lololol!😂

Jennifer Combs @Jenm1966
03 February, 04:39
IMO shes not there either!!! Neither her or Biden are worthy of any Presidential homes!!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 09:39
In response Jennifer Combs to her Publication
I agree, kumalot leggs up spareus is locked in the cages barry made.

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 February, 03:56
Cameltoe belongs in the BIG house. Not the White House rather the big house as in federal prison.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
03 February, 03:53
What's with the white tent in front?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 03:52
there's Nother one of those hmmmm's! 😌 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
03 February, 03:47
I was kinda hoping she lived in the tent in front of Blair House...