Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
The patriots who are still focused on making fun of Biden & complaining about evil prob wont handle the telepathy and time travel stuff very well at first. I wish they would take the buckets off their heads already.
04:29 PM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
14 July, 03:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Don't worry, once the gatekeepers are gone, nothing can stop the truth.... And some of us have been waiting our whole lives for this moment, we will seize the opportunity to learn all that has been hidden with both hands!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
13 July, 07:22
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I am still trying to get people to take off their sun glasses so they can even see what Biden is and that there is in fact evil... I can't wait to progress to the next stages with them, then tell them there is more... telepathy and time travel stuff, baby steps or I lose them.. A lot for new folks to take in.

It would help if those on Truth would unite behind God and not just the check marks...

Keep on keeping on, you do amazing work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 July, 07:22
In response Tyrannosaurus Rex to his Publication
Thank you love! Bless you!
❤️