Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 July, 09:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://youtu.be/92i5m3tV5... F that meditation
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 July, 09:17
😂😂🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 July, 08:43
For Fuk$ $ake!!!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 July, 08:43
and to be…

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
17 July, 08:40
😂🤣AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!🤣😂

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
15 July, 03:10
the art of not giving a fook ;)

Ann Holden @Amandpms
14 July, 05:14

Ann Holden @Amandpms
14 July, 05:11
I find many useful sayings on this one's Tik Tok.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 July, 01:04
The only way to win, is to not play [their] games.
Trust the Plan.
Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of chess?

M = 13 > 4 > 1111.
TS = 2:10 PM > 14:10 > 555.

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

CHECKMATE.
Feb 10, 2018 5:16:54 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Thank you Dopey.
King to pawn.
Eyes on.
Q

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
13 July, 10:30
My F$ bag is getting lighter, but I’ll never let go of my fooks. 😹

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 July, 10:21

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 July, 10:14
lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 July, 10:04
way ahead of the curve on this one, big guy. Last one was handed out yrs ago.
Become ungovernable

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
13 July, 09:47
LMAO!! YES!! This!👆🏻

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
13 July, 09:37

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 July, 09:30
Mirror Video: 51

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 July, 09:29
🤣💝110% Sir!

13 July, 09:28
Video Length: 15

13 July, 09:27

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 July, 09:24
just took a fresh look at your header. ‘sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward’

resonates a lot with me, and IMO it’s what the world as a whole is being forced to do. see the error of our ways and the unsustainabilty of it all, stop worrying about meaningless and petty ‘day jobs’ and get to living and building to advance humanity.

that step back is being foisted upon is, but it’s necessary. shut it all down. grind it to a halt. get all eyes and ears on what’s important, and have every soul reevaluate their purpose and where they want to dedicate their energy.

so yeah, thanks for being awesome and having cool headers :)

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
13 July, 09:19
I’m definitely at this point😎

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
13 July, 09:19
I’m definitely at this point😎

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 July, 09:18
You seriously make me lol.
I think it does, at least a little.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
13 July, 09:14
good vibes VK

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 July, 09:12
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 July, 09:05
Ya know, ignorance is bliss. 🤣

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
13 July, 08:49
OMG This...

This is how I live

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
13 July, 08:48
yep…
That’s where I’m at.

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
13 July, 08:43
OMGGGG...absolutely the best!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 July, 08:42
This one is just tooooooooo awesomeeeeee! Thank you for making me laugh. Not going to try to decode, I just enjoy the laugh. You are awesome Vincent!