Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
This has been a weight on my heart here....Lauren. I know there has been animosity with her and several of us. She blocked me, I then blocked her. I knew then that it was wrong and should have just let it be. As my Light grows I see us as ONE. That ONE includes her. It includes us all. Like it or not, she is a part of us. We are a part of her. I don't think that she understands her own Divine Spark and that is why she lashes out. I pray that I can be a better part of her, and she me. We do not get to pick and choose who we are connected to. God already chose for us. I hope our Light helps her find her own Light. I am unblocking her and if she allows, I will try again to shine bright for her. I hope you all will too. It's the only way to be shiny.
11:11 AM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
13 July, 04:23
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Good for you being the bigger person. AU is my sanity, or what is left of it. I think we can all scream and pull our hair out at times. I-don’t think anyone is better than the next. That being said, I’ve made a few choices in here that were sound, for MY peace of mind. No ill will meant. God bless every one of us. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
13 July, 04:06
My two cents: either blow it off and keep her on your feed knowing her personality and the aspects that come with it will show up from time to time (what I chose), or do the opposite and block her and let it go. Lauren is harmless, just loses control of her emotions at times. I'm not going to tell what I think is underneath it, but lots of folks on AU get riled up about her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 04:15
In response Truth Hippy89 to her Publication
I choose to help her shine her light. I don't have her blocked. She got mad at me and blocked me. I am fine with it but we still have to learn to shine together for our own sake. I don't want any animosity with any Anon God led here.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 July, 11:16
This is a good question to ponder, although I have followed a different path. I find that the darkness is too much for me to handle, and I have blocked her. Maybe my light is too fragile. But I've found it best to avoid the darkness.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 11:22
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I felt the same. Banish the toxic. But in growing my own Light I realized she is part of me/us. She does not like to be called out on her shit vibe, who does🙄 but she has yet to understand her own WHY she is here. I feel compelled to help her learn her own frequency and what vibe she emits to others. I know it isn't easy, but what is ever easy lol. Do what you feel is best to protect your Light👍 Your light is part of my light too, I get it. She is a tough one to try to vibe with.