Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 10am Eastern...
10:12 AM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 July, 03:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I figured she was gone after DJT purposed walked in front of her during his Presidential visit. Enough already / she's done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
13 July, 10:49
👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cody Joy @codyjoy
13 July, 10:38
I thought VK was only on AU?
We sure that's the same VK?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 July, 10:39
In response Cody Joy to his Publication
yes, he verified here the day he signed - approx. 2 months ago

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 July, 10:16
the pillars going down

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 July, 03:31
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Zero - one big fat Zero ... as in target over them, blown into a HUGE nothingness

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
14 July, 06:46
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
soon I hope! a timeline and when?