Sandy Cornett @SandyCornett
prayerwarriors
I could use some prayers as I am in need of a new job and also have some health issues that I refuse to see a doctor for as in the past they have always caused me to feel worse and get worse and have not helped me. I have found some relief with fenbendazole, ivermectin and chlorine dioxide. I still need a job to pay my bills and get back on my feet financially. Thank you in advance!
08:33 AM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by SandyCornett in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
14 July, 02:23
In response Sandy Cornett to her Publication
For some reason i am unable to DM you here on AU so I will do it as a comment...
Hi Sandy, sorry for the delay...crazy day. Here is the website I promised to send you. I signed up yesterday and received an email and then a follow up call from the patient coordinator. She is out of NJ so if you get a call from a strange number ... answer it. https://healnavigator.com/... Her (?name, ? Paiton?) phone number is 1-(908) 768-4003. Sign up at the link provided including your cell number-this will be how she contacts you. Tons of info. The woman I spoke to was very knowledgeable and will walk you through everything. Godspeed in your journey. If I can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 July, 09:39
prayers for you for great health and financial freedom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
13 July, 09:11
Prayers up Sandy!
i just signed up to a fenbendazol “group”. Got an email AND a phone call from a nurse who helps with their protocol. Dont have time to do it this morning (scheduled appointments) but I will hunt down the info an DM it to you a bit later today.