Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Dissident_Priest
Dissident_Priest
"Genocidal anthropologist Margaret Sanger's ideology helped found Planned Parenthood in 1971, with eugenicist William Gates Snr as its head. Planned Parenthood used Rockefeller Foundation financing to spread their their baby death centres across America.
William Gates was fully on board with the Satanic sex cultist Sanger. He was a lawyer and not an anthropologist like his friend Sanger.

Bill Gates admits his father's founding of Planned Parenthood. Young Billy was marinated in genocide around the dinner table. He's an intergenerational eugenicist. He's in full genocidal killer and pedophile sex cultist mode today.."
02:53 AM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Mich Towns @mtowns9
13 July, 03:28
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
She was a real piece of work. They truly are deranged. I found these a while back from a link on instagram. They were interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 July, 03:33
In response Mich Towns to her Publication
Yes, she was. Disgusting. I chose to do a paper/presentation on her for a college class. Prof hated me for it. But the truth needed/needs to be told.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396