Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 July, 05:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I feel that monkey's frustration. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 July, 05:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stop Complaining @TinaR
17 July, 05:32
I love that 'wince' with every break. Like he's using every iota of energy, each and every time. Good lesson.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 July, 05:14
And he says .. done .. now i get a ribeye right ?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 July, 05:14
cooks(s)

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
17 July, 05:09
I've no idea about decoding..😕 stuff. I'm just wonder if this little guy would enjoy a sheet of Bubble wrap 🤔 😁

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
17 July, 05:09
I've no idea about decoding..😕 stuff. I'm just wonder if this little guy would enjoy a sheet of Bubble wrap 🤔 😁

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
17 July, 05:01
lol...that was myself and my siblings when dad would bring home fresh green beans. great memories!

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
17 July, 05:01
That's Gatilyn I watch her on facebook almost every day! LOL

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
14 July, 09:59
best is when he's
read to snap!!! 😂😍

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 July, 05:16
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
😂✅

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 July, 10:32
🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎
🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🙏✨
🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒
🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🚒🙏✨
🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓
🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓🙏✨
🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑
🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🙏✨
🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁
🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🙏✨
🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩
🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩🙏✨
✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️
✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️🙏✨
🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳
🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🛳🙏✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 July, 10:24

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 July, 10:23

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 July, 10:20
💓🐒Monkey on a Mission...🐵🙈🙉

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
13 July, 10:10
That face ..

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
Love the look on his face wihen it’s a tougher bean to break 😂🤣😂
Making some monkeypox soup?

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
13 July, 10:00

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 July, 06:25
Breaking...Monkey pox.

memes matter @NoComment
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
,that really was aids with herpes

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
13 July, 02:15

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 July, 01:10

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 July, 12:36
BREAK 'em.

From💧314
"It's about the BREAK."

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 July, 12:34
BREAK

💧365 begins:

FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?

💧365 ends with:
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 July, 12:31
"cookss"

extra o > 15
extra s > 19

15 + 29 > 34

💧34 begins...

"Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light."

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 July, 12:27
#19 = S

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 July, 12:03
Both cute and efficient. :)

TS = 22:14 > 36.

Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
12 July, 11:56
Trained response is what I see.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
12 July, 11:48
probably the cutest thing I have ever seen ❤️

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
13 July, 10:02
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
She my favorite to watch when I need to relax!
search Gaitlyn Rae and you can watch many more!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 July, 11:48
We had a monkey when i was very young the only thing it did was stroke his banana if you know what i mean lol . We didn’t have it very long my mom gave it away .

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 July, 11:38
IT’s GAITLYN !! I love Her!! 🥰😍

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
12 July, 11:37
Must be a female monkey. 😜🤪