John Atkison @Duende
12 July, 07:54
It's "The Pandemic of the Undervaccinated" appearing in the center ring of the CDC circus.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky on Tuesday claimed that many once “fully vaccinated” Americans are now considered to be “undervaccinated” because they have not received enough COVID-19 “booster” injections.

“Many Americans are undervaccinated,” Walensky said. “Meaning, they are not up to date on their COVID-19 vaccines.”

“Not all people over the age of 50 have received their first booster dose. Of those who’ve received their first booster dose, only 28% of those over 50 have received a second booster dose. And for those over the age of 65, only 34% have received their second booster dose,” she explained.

“So my message right now is very simple,” said Walensky. “It’s essential” for the “undervaccinated” to “get their second booster shot right away.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
No we are not undervaccinated, we are wise and UNvaccinated. Those who fell for the lies and got two injections figured it out when the "vaccine" did not prevent them from getting sick, nor did it prevent transmission. Also the CDC itself says the recovery rate even for older people is 91%.
#NoMoreJabs
08:04 PM - Jul 12, 2022
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
17 July, 03:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Add that we also did our research.

When I heard the mainstream narrative that the vaccines had been developed in 6 months time, that set off alarm bells.

I've never taken a flu vaccine and I certainly was not going to take a hastily developed vaccine for what was essentially the flu.

I have to thank the CDC and FDA for providing me the information that made me decide not to even think about taking these "vaccines." Credit actually goes to the FDA but I would not have found the FDA information if it wasn't for the CDC.

The FDA's "Recipients and Caregivers Fact Sheet" for the vaccines, a two page document, at the time I came upon it a month after the vaccines were being rolled out, stated...

"You are being offered and unapproved, experimental vaccine for Covid-19."

That was all I needed to know. It took me all of 10 minutes to find that fact sheet. Many, if not all, of the vaccinated didn't take 10 minutes to keep themselves from taking the poison. Sigh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396