John Atkison @Duende
12 July, 07:54
It's "The Pandemic of the Undervaccinated" appearing in the center ring of the CDC circus.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky on Tuesday claimed that many once “fully vaccinated” Americans are now considered to be “undervaccinated” because they have not received enough COVID-19 “booster” injections.

“Many Americans are undervaccinated,” Walensky said. “Meaning, they are not up to date on their COVID-19 vaccines.”

“Not all people over the age of 50 have received their first booster dose. Of those who’ve received their first booster dose, only 28% of those over 50 have received a second booster dose. And for those over the age of 65, only 34% have received their second booster dose,” she explained.

“So my message right now is very simple,” said Walensky. “It’s essential” for the “undervaccinated” to “get their second booster shot right away.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by grenouille9 in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
17 July, 02:59
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I posted about the 2 month old baby about the time I posted the Valiant News article. Tragic. Most alarming is what parent would enroll their infant in a program to test an experimental "vaccine."

I somehow missed Greg Hunter's interview with Dr. Pierre Cory. Greg's been doing great interviews with doctors who are exposing and fighting against these death shots. Thanks for the reminder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 July, 01:51
In response John Atkison to his Publication
The good news is that the majority (of the VaXXed) is stopping with taking these vaXXes. They are starting to wake up. About time!