Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
Doctors around the worls issue dire warning: Do NOt Get the Covid Vaccine!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
02:34 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by KathrynLapp in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
07 February, 12:01
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
I work in this field and its hard to hear people talking about the vaccine like its just another flu shot. I overheard my daughter on a D1 collegiate athletic team call today and one of the athletes was saying she cant wait to get the vaccine. I am torn about calling the coach and asking him to educate his athletes about the risks. Unfortunately, the media has done a great job selling the vaccine and moat adults are not aware of the differences between this trial and the flu shot. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
07 February, 12:04
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
have the coach listen to fireside chat w/Lin Wood #11 24 min in till the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DSG Battle @DSGBattle
06 February, 07:39
This is the best video of any kind I have yet seen on social media. Thank you for sharing.

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
05 February, 09:25

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
05 February, 05:34
I know there's going to be a lot of amazing technologies that will be revealed, but these will take time...Trump has repeatedly mentioned the med beds, and that they would happen soon.

I wonder if these will be used to mitigate the nano-damage from people who have been vaccinated? To repair their DNA? I'ved tried and failed to dissuade others from getting it...

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
05 February, 05:21

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 March, 08:27
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Very blurred, unable to read.☹️Thanks for attempt👍🥰

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
05 February, 05:21
Donald Trump Jr: "Think about this guys"

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Madison Miller @Madi
05 February, 05:18
People is in fear and is refusing to see the truth...so sad