17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
TRUTH is really frustrating me, and IMO proving a feeding frenzy of all the ‘big accounts’ from Twitter and some new ones trying to make a buck off from patriots. shit like this enfuriates me, because there are so much more important things to be focusing on right now. people taking advantage of people is not going to age well.

be it paytriot, [injected], or just short-sighted and small minded thinking, it’s throwing up a lot of red flags for me and really making me glad AnonUp is home.

make up your own mind, but to me, I don’t like seeing good people yearning for truth and answers being taken advantage of, particularly when the world is hurting.
10:26 PM - Jul 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
11 July, 11:17
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
As per usual, DJT put the wrong person in charge of setting up TS.

Mark Meadows also brought Cassity Hutchinson in to the White House as part of his staff. Bad moves all the way around .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 July, 11:17
I was wary of TS & debated whether to sign up
I didn't join, & don't feel I've missed anything
Disappointed with what I hear about Telegram too - decided not to sign onto that either

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
11 July, 11:03
I deleted TS.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 July, 10:53
The harvest has happened.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 July, 10:39
Telegram is horrible too. So sad.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 July, 10:38
So many good hearted Patriots being led astray and taken advantage of, it hurts my heart.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 July, 10:35
. 💯