judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
guys its all tumbling down (7pics)πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ
01:33 PM - Jul 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
11 July, 04:58
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
This was posted in 4chan today. I cannot confirm any of this but this is the first explanation of how the laptop from hell ended up at the repair shop and what may have become of the alleged baby.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

CJJM Patriot @caribou
11 July, 03:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
11 July, 03:29
She posted some photos of herself a few years back on insta, I believe,and she was clearly pregnant, like 8 months. What happened to the baby?
This has been haunting me since.
Time for disclosure.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
11 July, 02:53
It cannot happen soon enough..sick Bastards!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 July, 02:30
I did not know about Bidan pseudonym
I thought about Peter Pan actually and how he trafficked children...
TY for sharing

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 July, 01:54
I know it but to see it brings the rage in me, I can only think of my own daughters at that age. I would kill him.