sercorimo ... @sercorimo
๐Ÿ‘€

Disclose.tv
disclosetv
NEW - NYC Emergency Management shared a video today outlining the "important steps for New Yorkers to follow if a nuclear attack occurs."
12:58 PM ยท Jul 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Nuclear Preparedness PSA (with captions)
NYC Emergency Management shares important steps for New Yorkers to follow if a nuclear attack occurs.For more information on how to be prepared for emergenci...
Nuclear Preparedness PSA (with captions) - YouTube

NYC Emergency Management shares important steps for New Yorkers to follow if a nuclear attack occurs.For more information on how to be prepared for emergenci...

01:19 PM - Jul 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
11 July, 01:52
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
ironically you TS here is 11:19

ive seen more signs than i need to see... if the Guidestones and Rome have not made you understand yet.. good luck!

i would not be in NYC or DC or Philly or any big city and i would recommend getting out of CA completely. As well ive had many a sign of the Hoover Dam. The real London Bridge is downstream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 July, 01:59
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
I didn't even notice the TS
It's actually 1:19 < > 9:11

I agree...we can't deny the signs.

My son went to a concert in Philly yesterday.
My daughter lives in San Diego and was in Vegas this past weekend.
I know we're safe, but Oh Em Gee!!
I'd feel better if we were all under the same roof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
11 July, 01:49
Follow media for directives ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 July, 01:51
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
๐Ÿคฃ

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 July, 01:32
Im pretty sure ive seen a picture of a Nuclear hit with tidal wave in NYC on the Federal Reserve notes Just like 9/11 (7/11- Sept)

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 July, 01:46
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Interesting...
I live at the Jersey Shore.
Today's weather is eerily similar to 9/11's.
Especially this morning. There wasn't a cloud in the sky.