Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 February, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 08:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Picture planes flying around powered by satellites that get their power from the Sun.
Coming Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
10 July, 02:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Of course I am being Sardonic but , I feel we are a little past solar powered tin cans.

We should be thinking in terms of energy, and bending space around us, and not propulsion driven metal cans
05:34 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 July, 11:27
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I feel the same. You would enjoy a book called Stars on the Earth by Richard Leviton. He talks about using the stargates all over the planet to get around, describing them as "mini teletransporters". Fascinating man.

I will be concerned about who/what controls the Satellites and where they can take a plane, can they be hacked, or the power cut.?This has Skynet potential for me.

In Lemuria/Mu/Atlantis, we had crystalline/plasma like satellites that assisted, not so much with things like flying or needing electrical power, we could do that we thought. They worked to keep the atmosphere stable- no storms, perfect temperature, put out frequencies to assist the stability of life forms and such. They could play defense and become plasma ray weapons if under attack. (Insiders used them against each other and not off worlders and well.......We need people to appreciate the power of love and not the love of power before we use those again. )

10 July, 11:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Power is not measured in the ability to destroy, but having said ability, and instead choosing love.