Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 February, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 February, 08:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Picture planes flying around powered by satellites that get their power from the Sun.
Coming Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heavenly Jesus of The Apocalypse @D10BALIKALR3Z0N8
10 July, 02:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Of course I am being Sardonic but , I feel we are a little past solar powered tin cans.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
It's not solar panel thing, our Sun is huge electric plasma ball and sends electricity around itself for everyone freely to use. We've been lied to about space being electrically neutral, cold and empty.
05:23 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
Heavenly Jesus of The Apocalypse @D10BALIKALR3Z0N8
10 July, 05:25
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
and why do we still need Airplanes as we know them to exist ? He told us to think of a plane, how can we think of something we have no frame reference for ? I just hate the Idea of an Airplane and it seems to me there should be better ways of travel, like teleportation which already exists and is being used, so why do we need airplanes ?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
10 July, 08:21
In response Heavenly Jesus of The Apocalypse to his Publication
I remember being 7 years old thinking "And again we use this veeeryyy sloooow car to go from place to place. Why do we have to use slow travel?" My mind was not solidified yet to the idea that car was the only transport possible. Nothing faster existed. So where did I get the thought that it was slow?!