Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 July, 10:33
It's good to have beliefs and be steadfast in them, but one thing that I've learned so far in this movement is that nothing is 100% definitive. This person is good, this person is bad, etc. We really don't know the truth fully....yet.

We are currently in a world of disinformation, up is down/left is right/left is left, good actors, bad actors, moves and countermoves, chaos in the name of "the art of war" ...and most of it isn't even for US.
It's ok to be confused and not be able to figure it all out. It's designed to be that way. It's not for us to know now.

The good thing is that you/we can decide what we give our energy to....when it feels too much, just let it go. We are here to enjoy the journey, not to be stressed about it. I have faith we will all get the truth in the end. Again, as we've been told - TRUTH belongs with the PEOPLE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
10 July, 05:04
In response memes matter to her Publication
How adorable is that! ❤️☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jane3164 @jane3164
10 July, 05:08
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 dollars every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.

For more detail.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com

memes matter @NoComment
11 July, 06:18
In response New Years Day to her Publication
so Qute😂💕

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
10 July, 11:49
Its national kitten day here😻😸😽

memes matter @NoComment
10 July, 12:54
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
then its here to bc 'merica☺️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 July, 11:11
Sun gazing, lol.
🥰

memes matter @NoComment
10 July, 11:13
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
.🌞🐱