Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
05 July, 01:29
Sajid Javid and Rishi Sunak resign as PM apologises for Chris Pincher ‘mistake’ – UK politics live

Boris Johnson lost two cabinet ministers in two minutes

The day after July 4th!

https://www.theguardian.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 July, 10:09
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
best to just leave it with no government and send all the douchebag politicians home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Talk is of bringing Boris in as a third finalist to stop a coronation. Majority of Conservative members want Boris! It is they who get to vote on the final 2 or 3. #EnjoyTheMovie

I'm expecting something to happen between now and the final vote which happens by early September.

Govt. is supposed to change with #GESARA 🙏
10:20 AM - Jul 10, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 July, 11:01
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Government needs to go away completely

10 July, 11:13
I can't post this!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Just Diana @Diana19
10 July, 11:47
Matthew, I agree with you, with reservations. I believe WE do need to get rid of "politicians" but WE do need structuring of some kind whether it be called government or something else. I do agree the number of ppl who run for office are only in it for themselves. WE need farmers, factory workers, ppl from the bottom, but it would have to be on a volunteer basis and We only need a few from each state. Who would answer to us. When WE get rid of artificial incentives..$$$ WE eliminate the career criminals. States should be ran with the constitution in mind and not which factory will make them more money. Statesmen should be voted on by the residents and statesman are required to have full time employment. Governors should be appointed by the president, two per state and get rid of mayors. Unnecessary, they don't do anything anyway except feed their bank accounts. Without some facsimile of governing, this country would be deemed vulnerable by others who would love to come in take over.