Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
10 July, 06:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Awakening is a blessing and at least for now partly a curse but keep fighting warriors, we win in the end!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
10 July, 02:18
Also hate when you gotta put on that fake attitude just because the situation calls for it and your respectful enough to do it even though it eats you up inside every sec your not really you. Literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
10 July, 02:15
Exactly.

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
10 July, 02:11
Yep, have to go grey rock and stay surface level in situations. Nature is good company :)

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 July, 01:47
EXACLY HOW I FEEL. HAVING A DAY OF IT TODAY. HARD.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
10 July, 12:24
Exactly how I feel. Hard not to isolate yourself, takes too much energy for me to engage with normies anymore.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
10 July, 10:33
nailed it!! there are layers/levels, to the knowledge, of this place/space/time and the more you become aware of, the fewer people you have, on the level, you are on. there are a couple who i have learned some things from that are not talked about, even on this site. i keep those things to myself, as there is no way for me, to put them into our language🤪. for now, i am grateful, to have found this place, as it is the closest place to me, with others to communicate with! not ready yet, to walk that completely alone journey of the next layer/level but im close🙃

Iam Mie @iammiele
10 July, 10:15
I have felt this way for years, (way before the scamdemic) A crowded room of frivolity, although I appreciate that there's more people talking above the noise these days...

I was once asked how can I enjoy a movie, sports, etc... I replied, only if I ignore reality temporarily...

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
10 July, 10:07
Which is why this place is so important.

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
10 July, 09:54
Spot on

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 July, 09:47

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 July, 09:44
Boy is that on the Mark, or what? 🙌🏻👍🏻

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
Bill had so much so right! A true Patriot too💕

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_