Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 July, 08:44
Good Morning and Happy Sailing Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 July, 08:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Mornin' VK!

This song is on the playlist x2.. must be important.
+ Black Pearl and now this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
10 July, 09:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Which song? Sailing? I don't have spotify.

Kim Runner @kimrunner
here is the song...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
SAIL-Awolnation {lyrics} - YouTube

SAIL- awolnation

09:20 AM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
10 July, 01:44
Thank you, Kim! 😘

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
10 July, 11:29
VK posted 8:44
Length of song 4:22
Exactly 1/2

Q 422
Test 2

VK has it 2 times in the playlist.

422 < > 224

@VincentKennedy

Here's your answer about Phoenix. Confirms what I said earlier.
Never knew the name of the program was Phoenix.

https://theintercept.com/2...

"should recreate a version of the Phoenix Program, the CIA assassination ring that operated during the Vietnam War, to fight ISIS. Such a program, Prince said, could kill or capture “the funders of Islamic terror and that would even be the wealthy radical Islamist billionaires funding it from the Middle East, and any of the other illicit activities they’re in.”

So why did they try to use that program against me? How was I ever a terrorist? Just because I exposed them and their secrets does NOT give them that right.😡

Blackwater, which rose to infamy in September 2007 after its operatives gunned down 17 Iraqi civilians