Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Sorry I was an asshole for so long. I honestly was pissed that nobody cares about what the military has to say. Even more pissed that nobody else can see what I can see. I couldve sworn that all of you 144 were surely getting the same comms from God. All the comms Ive intercepted, visions & dreams Ive had, and time spent learning from the military wasnt for naught & its all connected. Oh well, the more it comes to light, the less I care if nobody cares. Itll be awkward for those people soon. I tried. I really did.
12:27 AM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 July, 07:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
😏 you have been a lil salty of late (Feisty lol)-fair enough..ts pretty stressful ,💜 You do great!..be easy on you.🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 07:14
I have been decoding them - I see ..... I decode many things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 July, 03:23
Each and every ONE of us hold a piece of GODS puzzle, so that no one man controls all. no ONE can complete GODS puzzle alone.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 July, 12:39
There are an infinite number of ways to kiss the earth and your excellent work is well documented. 🇺🇸

10 July, 12:40
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
There's only one military homie.
Youll figure it out soon.

Annie Anon @Annieanon17
10 July, 12:36
please get off the internet and go enjoy life. -from a concerned followerer

10 July, 12:38
In response Annie Anon to her Publication
Please dont ever talk to me like that again. Night.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 July, 03:26
In response Annie Anon to her Publication
no need for that now... she works hard on these decodes for all of us.