Only people mentioned by eagleeyes20202021 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
10 July, 12:30
In response Carolyn Brickell to her Publication
And to think that such a provision would be a part of something duplicitously identified as The National Defense Authorization Act.
Oh, the perpetual word smithing and symbolic hijacking by Satan and his minions of everything truly American.
They still currently identify the insurgents, invaders and enemy combatants crossing our borders all lumpted together as "migrants"!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
09 July, 11:35
not nearly enough people (awake or sheeple) are aware of this. i feel like this is a GAME-CHANGER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
09 July, 11:35
not nearly enough people (awake or sheeple) are aware of this. i feel like this is a GAME-CHANGER

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
09 July, 11:34