Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
16 April, 09:01
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
my bad I didn't realize this was two months ago when this was posted🤣😂🤣😂🤦‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 08:59
also if you look at his newer videos on Telegram @richard citizen journalists you can see that DC is now flooded

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 April, 08:58
I am almost positive those videos were a couple months back. February March I believe. I saw there snow on the ground in the trees are bloomed in DC right now. Makes sense now re-watching it that the right gear was possibly meant for underground tunnels. It what makes sense now hat we know that they rescued children from underneath the capitol. So that's probably what they were using it for It was after they all got shipped in.

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
03 February, 03:20
When is this video from - it doesn't have a date. Saw one from him yesterday, too.

Lynne Geis @lynneg
03 February, 01:50
Is that really riot gear of rescue gurney's for the children in tunnels?