Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
I haven't been on Anonup much since I got on Truth Social.
My exposés of Deep State infiltrator, Lin Wood, have been ignored here while there are plenty of patriots on TS who also expose him. I don't feel alone there.

I just thought I'd pop in and share what another patriot posted today. We wonder what Wood and his Linbois are gonna say about the "three-star cult" now.
04:06 PM - Jul 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 July, 04:44
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
TS is only available in US, but I have no interest in personalities. Lin Wood is nothing. DS uses just for distraction imo so I guess other anons may have the same thinking. Focus on the big issues, there is no time to waste kicking a ball around. What is meaning of 3 stars?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
09 July, 05:04
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Wood already sabotaged the GA Senate runoff elections by telling people not to vote in a rigged election. 752,000 GA voters sat out the election. Whereas Perdue and Loeffler had already had a lead over their Democrat opponents, they lost to the Dems because of people listening to Lin Wood.

Those of us who recognize General Flynn for the true patriot he is are called the "three-star cult" by Wood and his followers.

I can't do anything about CERN, WHO, WEF, the UN or any of the larger problems. That's for Trump and the military. I focus on what I can do as far as it will effect elections. I don't consider elections a small problem. The Democrats cheating aside, we will lose by default if people listen to Lin Wood and don't vote.

I couldn't care less about Lin Wood's personality. I do care about him deceiving people and leading them astray and doing further damage to the patriot movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396