Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 July, 09:23
🕶👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 July, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
They held off on gold purchases and bought tonnage of silver starting around 2008. They knew Russia, China, Pakistan and India were buying gold and J.P. Morgan thought they were smart as they held the price down on silver.
This is not the only lawsuit they are facing right now.
They are involved in the Boy Scout Bankruptcy as well because they hold the land that is leased out to Boy Scout camps.
The will either have to sell off a bunch of silver or they will have to give up the land rights.
Jaimie Dimon can go pound sand...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Agreed; however, if we truly had free markets (and not the Cabal-controlled shams we actually have) the tactic of buying and hoarding silver should have driven the price of silver UP. Scarcity should and normally does increase the value of a thing.

If the groups hoarding the silver suddenly dump bunch of it into the market, it will drive the already artificially low price of silver even LOWER - there would he a glut of silver on the market.

I guess we see how things play out.

However, our continued faith in a completely corrupt judicial system to right these wrongs continues to astound me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
10:55 AM - Jul 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 July, 11:12
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I agree with you.
The issue will be the difference of holding futures (paper) verses physical.
Back in 2010-2011 many gold WWII bonds came into maturity,
There was a run to cash in due to panicking. The gov issued bonds did not have surplus gold to cover the debts. The Gov lucked out when a lost train full of gold was found (so we are told) and all bonds were payed out.
The same would happen today if everyone called in their futures at one time.
I have a feeling many will frauded in the end by both gold and silver stocks... Just my opinion, as I am not trained in such matters...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 July, 02:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I’ve been stacking physical silver for a year and a half. Like you, I am not a certified financial advisor, but I maintain - from all my own research - that silver is rarer than gold, and at some point it is going to skyrocket in value (primarily because of the technology that is about to be released that requires it). Just my thinking - again, I am NOT giving advice nor am I qualified to do so.

We shall see! 😀