Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
This Post is Not For Everyone.
This is for Truth Seekers.
More than open to debate or Ask Questions Ill post more (MAPS)
02:43 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
One True King Lives @OneTrueKingLives
26 March, 08:30
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
Hey Joshua, can you help me out. I went to the website, but it is blurry there too. What does it say under Jesus (next to the cult of saturn)? I have a couple of ideas, but was curious what the map said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 12:55
In response One True King Lives to his Publication
I found it if you are talking about the small writing below it I can not read it either this is not my image so I do not have a version in which you can read it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 12:56
In response One True King Lives to his Publication
The Words to the Left and Right are:
Son Sacrifice and Crucifiction

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 March, 07:33
Another resource that you can use.... scroll and click to navigate.

https://webbrain.com/brain...

One True King Lives @OneTrueKingLives
26 March, 06:31
To serve Ba'al (God of Canaan, Cabal.... heres looking at you) is to sacrifice. To sacrifice means to destory innocence for sin. To sacrimient,means you must know the flesh. To know the flesh, you must partake in it.....That is why it is called being a CANA-BAAL

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
25 March, 02:56
Fantastic 😎

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 March, 01:59
Thanks! Can you share the links or PDF files or where to find these maps so we can zoom in and read the small print?

25 March, 02:09
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
All the Files are at home I have bookmarked your comment.
Please note if you right click picture you can save to your computer.

25 March, 01:44

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 March, 12:55
Excellent. So many facets....💫😇

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 January, 01:47
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
16 January, 03:23
I would love to see more of this type of information. My DM's are open if you want to share more directly o7

16 January, 03:48
In response huwhite memes to his Publication
I will post in a more relevant manor currently doing reorganization it got messy as heck. If you let me know what you are more interested in I can direct you I have saved your comment so I know.

lolo gemini @lologemini
16 January, 02:48
would love to see more, saw a few, like a spiders web of interwoven corruption