Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Sharon *T* @sharons316
08 July, 11:33
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Is it just me, or is it odd the medical technician isnt wearing gloves? I would assume gloved life-saving personnel is an international standard. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
08 July, 08:42
if he was shot in thr back with a shotgun he would have an exit wound the size of a softball...they cant be seriously trying to convince people this was legit! blood would be pooling around the body and there would be blood spatter all.ove rthose white clothes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
08 July, 08:41
Shinzo has blood ......

08 July, 08:37
Is the Japanese ABE shooter?

08 July, 08:36
There also appears to be a possible wrist restrain on the L arm... and possible blood by the L shoulder.

08 July, 08:35
What I see is defibrillator pads attached to his chest.
That means they were trying to restore most likely and absent or failing heart rthym.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
08 July, 08:25
nope!! NADA BLOOD!!