dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
This is heavy stuff in this song. I'm not a rap fan, but truth recognizes truth. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tom MacDonald - "Fake Woke" - YouTube

AUTOGRAPHED ALBUMS & MERCH: http://www.HangOverGang.com/storeSUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL & CONNECT W/ TOM MACDONALD!FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/TomMacDo...

01:25 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
16 February, 12:43
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Pretty Good. LOVE My TAV Though
Cant Wait To Get HUGGED
Light And Love Make The World Hum
Anything Else Wake You Dumb

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
04 February, 05:29
worth a listen. listen yonthe words !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Rockii @iAmRockii
04 February, 05:22
THIS!! 🔥🔥🔥

American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
03 February, 01:45
Holy Crap that was good!!! I might actually buy this guy's albums and I'm not even a big fan of rap! 😍🎙️🇺🇸

Kev Oooo @KevO
03 February, 01:35
All of his music is spot on 🙏👊🏻💪🏻

Sonya Qann @SQnia
03 February, 01:34
Love him sooooo muchhhhhh 😍😍✊✊

Punk Patriot @punkchic
03 February, 01:31
Love Tom!

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
03 February, 01:30
Should check out his other songs. Tom is awesome speaking what no other artist would say. I don't like rap either, but i love his music.

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
03 February, 09:29
In response valkyrie jess to her Publication
By all means I'm no fan of rap, but when the message is good and it makes ypu feel something, then I like it. NF does this kind of stuff where its hard hitting and heavy, I bet this guy is influenced by him.

Angel Joy @superradangel
03 February, 01:26
Saw this just recently and i loved it. Patriot rap is going to be the next big thing and I am stoked about it.