MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 July, 04:47
Looks like Ukraine lost and the media don't want you to know about it. WHERE DID MONEY GO?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
08 July, 05:00
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
😟Wish I had the link to this, went to his page on TT and couldn't find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 July, 05:03
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
i got on tg

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
I think you meant IG? I will try there next. Thanks!
05:43 PM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply
08 July, 06:30
no, telegram magic eyes qnly channel

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
08 July, 06:47
Ah, I was not registering. Thanks!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
08 July, 07:15
Got it now, thank you for your help!

julia6497 @julia6497
08 July, 05:47
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com