Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I had a bizarre experience early this morning.
3 different times the ringing (Schuman resonance) dropped in pitch to
a lower vibration.
One of the times I felt off balance for about 3 seconds.
Did anyone else have this sensation?
12:44 PM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
13 July, 11:34
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yesterday, standing in my kitchen at 11:11 am getting a cup of coffe. My ears were ringing and I felt like I was going to tip over, ears ringing continue and then I felt normal again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 July, 11:37
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Yes,
I have been experiencing this off and on for about a week now.
The intensity of the ringing gets louder and drops in pitch for about 2 or 3 seconds and then goes back. It has made me unsteady a few times, but not like feeling like passing out. It feels different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
08 July, 12:54
Yea. And last night too.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 July, 12:57
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I did last night also, but there was a radio on and it was less
noticeable. This morning it happened in complete silence, the ringing in my ears was loud before the frequency dropped...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 July, 12:47
I felt dizzy when I got out of bed this morning. I thought it was because I got up too fast.