LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I used to spend a lot of time learning about conspiracy facts prior to Q. Since I was 11 this interested me, and filled me with sadness about our world & those in control.

Later on I decided to focus on investigating spiritual knowledge & did so for years after that, still pre-Q.

Then I found Q within the 1st 2 weeks and was jolted back into digging on dark truths, dropping spiritual knowledge pursuit for a while.

Within this Q movement, my internal world flipped. I no longer felt alone, I joined a family of Patriots, my mom even woke up & finally started seeing the truth for herself on the things I was telling her for years. I realized that I wasn’t a prisoner of [their] reality. I started wanting to start a family. I started feeling ‘normal’, connected & free.

Just wanted to send out a massive thank you to Q for all these gifts you gave.
11:03 AM - Jul 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
08 July, 11:14
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Same here, LHA. Love ya my fellow Spiritual Warrior!❤️💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 July, 11:18
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Love you too Court, master of energy!!!! ✨🙏🏻✨
I feel so lucky to have met you, I’m very grateful!❤️
😘✨❤️💫✨🌞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 July, 11:04
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
alot of us here feel this so well said ❤️!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 July, 11:30
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
There enlies the best gift, not feeling alone in my perception & experience. 🙏🏻❤️
Grateful for that! Thank you for being here!!!