Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 July, 11:02
Not good

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has been shot in the city of Nara, reports Japan's NHK. Nara is the capital of Japan's Nara Prefecture, in South-central Honshu. His condition was unclear at the moment. Abe is a Japanese politician who served as Prime Minister of Japan and President of the Liberal Democratic Party from 2006 to 2007 and again from 2012 to 2020. This is a developing news story. More details are awaited

https://www.news9live.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 July, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Shot heard around the world?
Was VERY popular leader there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 July, 03:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good guess.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 July, 03:30
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Bound to get it right one time.

https://twitter.com/search...

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 July, 01:20
could this be that 🤷🏻‍♀️👀

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
08 July, 12:41
Coincidences Coincidences Coincidences

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
08 July, 12:41
Sorry last one but important.
Freakin 3:11 TS…

08 July, 12:19
RT at either 12:16 or 12:17

08 July, 12:12
Wow!! I missed that one!!! Thank you.

08 July, 12:01
I know people here that routinely share Browing’s Twitter posts, but sometimes they scare me cause they’re so mad that no one is helping with Miltary Decodes.😗

Does Shane Browning post anywhere else beside Twatter?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 July, 12:04
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
just a few on TRUTH.
And I know...she is passionate and is all-in on the movement. I do admire that quality about her.

And I just show patterns that I see.
I try not to judge people/info...we all have no idea what's really going and we will hopefully find out the full truth in the end!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 July, 12:08
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Im not mad.
Youre just a sideline sitter.

have a nice night.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 July, 11:59
Is that Gods Twitter?

07 July, 11:56
Twitter? You go on Twitter?

SMH😀