@jfkjrfan
@doqholliday

As if you did not already know.
12:52 PM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
08 July, 09:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Jordan Sather. All I will say is when he magically appeared in 2017 - 1st time I watched him, #IKnew . Everyone has a "tell" his was easy to spot if you knew how to play poker.

Let's just say - all of the #IHaveNeverSeenYouBefore "truthers" but now you are everywhere, know everything and #LetsGrowMyChannel together people, I would not, nor did I watch, after the 1st/2nd time of viewing. After doing this for 20 years, using #AlternativeNews sources throughout till now, you know the real deal & the wrong deal. Personally, for me, he most definitely on #notforme list.

To be honest, completely, the first time I saw David Hogg, well, I had a JS vibe. #energy was not on the level I know #TheRealDealTruthers are on. I call it #ThePing .

He Ponged. This is what is going on with him, right now, it's been there the whole time but like Telegram, too many Telegrams being sent & delivered, huge reason Titanic didn't receive "rescue" message from the Californian & sank. Get out of the bo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 July, 04:00
these kind of numbers the Best♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 July, 10:18
Angel - where are you finding the newest videos of Juan?

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
08 July, 09:23
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Rumble. Just type in Video Search Juan O Savin - they'll pop up.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
07 July, 07:36

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
07 July, 05:44
Nana, please please pretty please,
provide a LINK to this info
especially if it's on 107daily?

I can't find his blog there.
Well I can't find anything there!! 😹

Ty 🙏😽💞

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 July, 08:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The link for this one is my cell phone hun. I had to wait to het permisson to share to post the rest.

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
07 July, 05:40
Nana, do uou know where this video is? TIA!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 July, 08:12
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Not a video text message.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 July, 04:47
🙌❤️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 July, 04:04

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 July, 06:42
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
dilemma.!! if I follow you I will break the code... oh the decisions we make...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 July, 04:02
loving these numbers, knocking down all their fookin evil♥️loving this family too

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 July, 03:30
Refreshers are always helpful. Numbers aren’t my strong suit, so I am grateful for the breakdown. Teamwork, this is how we thrive vs. just survive. ❤️

crucial @crucial
07 July, 03:32
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. by working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

details here……. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 July, 03:26
And then there's this:

Guidestones down 7/6 7+6=13
Bush's 76th birthday 7+6=13

Mimi Law @Hananiah
07 July, 11:06
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Auntie M that is what I noticed as well as time of event 4:03:33 = 13

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
07 July, 03:03

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
07 July, 03:57
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
07 July, 03:02

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
07 July, 03:01

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 July, 03:33
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
He was one of the GOOD ones.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 July, 02:57
and 333 is 1/3 of 1000… 1000 pieces 🕶
💥🐛

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 July, 03:57
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Interestingly enough XRP is at .333 today

07 July, 02:55
and this too

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 July, 04:25
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

07 July, 02:52
I could be wrong but I thought I read yesterday from here that it was the 187th day of year? Trump constantly talked about $1.87/gal of gas when he was president.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 July, 02:50
jfkjrfan_z

Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 July, 02:52
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
@sirhuckleberry I noticed the other day that his handle changed with _z not his acct name! I kept trying to tag him but it always stayed white. ❤️

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 July, 02:36
GRANITE DOES NOT JUST DISINTEGRATE LIKE THAT WITH FIREWORKS OR EVEN JUST A STICK OF DYNAMITE WHICH IS NOT GIVING OUT TOO EASILY IT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MORE OF A MILITARY PRECISION STRIKE.
😎👍

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 July, 03:44
In response James Dean to his Publication
💥DEW..?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 July, 01:50
In response James Dean to his Publication
Someone here pointed out maybe they altered the structure of granite before shooting at it from the parking lot. Like you can do with liquid nitrogen that freezes everything so they become brittle. But maybe a more advanced way of making it brittle. All tthe shards flew tens of feet to the same direction. What an honor to be the team to take that down!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 July, 02:22
XRP, Silver and Gold were ALL trading at 1776 on July 4th.
No coincidences

XRP $0.1776
Silver $17.76
Gold $1776

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 July, 02:59
In response David Treciak to his Publication

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
07 July, 08:20
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Silver was trading in the $19.70 range on July 4th. It has not traded with a $17 handle since May 2020.

https://www.investing.com/...

arba happihr @arba
07 July, 01:12
Music to ky ears
keep talking 😊

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
07 July, 01:06
10:52>17
77222>146>11

Into A Thousand Pieces

We R T A King R Country Back

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 July, 03:10
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
This picture makes me sooo happy everytime I see it!☺️💗
https://youtu.be/qpSdbssv2...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 July, 03:10
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
This picture makes me sooo happy everytime I see it!☺️💗
https://youtu.be/qpSdbssv2...