Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
07 July, 02:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 July, 11:58
T/S 11:12 > Q Post 1112

Apr 09, 2018 7:27:43 PM EDT
>>973390
They broke in during the fire.
Distraction.
Q

973390 = 31 . Q Post 31

".... We are in one of the most critical times of our country. Trump and others are working to balance the we’re doing well for America (for the common person to endorse) while at the same time purify our govt and remove the bad actors who are entrenched...."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
07 July, 11:36
gotchu

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 July, 11:29
Wait a minute (literally).

You posted at 11:12.
11:12 > 11.3. :)

Nov 06, 2017 5:07:57 PM EST
Anonymous
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
07 July, 11:27
Sending Love and Postive Vibes to you VK, our beautiful anon family and God’s Warriors all helping humanity find their way. #wwg1wga 11:11

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 July, 11:14
LOOKED UP AT THE CLOCK LAST NIGHT AND MY CLOCK SAID 1111 BUT IT IS ALIL FAST

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 July, 11:12
:(

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 July, 11:26
Don't feel bad.
It happened to me.

I blame AU at times because my browser spins right before the site goes down or decides to RISE back up.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
11:12 AM, 7/2
11:12 AM 7/7
Time Diff 5 D

Q 5

Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?💥💥
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.

That's exactly what they tried to do to me. Looks like someone had different plans for me.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 July, 11:35
AU has been running slowly as of late.