Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 July, 09:19
♥️She is my protector this morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
07 July, 09:51
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
German Shepherds are the best protectors!! We have five shepherds and they are the best dogs. God truly sent angels when he created dogs.
Thank you for sharing!! Your dog is beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
I fogot to mention that she is a Belgium Malinois, better known as the skinny shepherd. 🤣
10:06 AM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
07 July, 11:21
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Oh thank you!! She’s beautiful! i assumed she was a shepherd because there are so many that look different now. I’m so sorry for your loss. Losing a dog is one of the hardest things in life.
I’m happy that you have this beautiful one to protect you. Love and prayers to you and your family ❤️❤️❤️

07 July, 01:38
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you. It’s definitely something you won’t forget. They are all family. ♥️♥️♥️🐾🐾

07 July, 01:38
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Love and prayers to you and your family too.