Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 July, 06:26
So far... Timeline Feelz just right as Rain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 July, 08:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This scene as a whole is about bringing thought and consciousness into existence.
She places a post hypnotic suggestion about the vase and he turns to knock it over...
By her brining it to his attention, it breaks the spell and he becomes aware of his own thoughts and becomes self aware.
That is what it means for us to be awake. We realize how much we are responsible for our thoughts and actions and how we manifest our reality by thinking and taking the action.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 July, 08:42
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
manifesting is real.
also the more [they] are destroyed the stonger w become. Our spirit will guide us.🤍

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 July, 08:52
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I agree.
I have been fortunate to have some good mentors along the way.
To me, one day when the greater percent of evil are eradicated, there will be a huge jump... as if the weight will be lifted off of us and we will manifest out of love, not fear.
As children, we were taught that real magic did not exist or that we should stop using our imagination.
That was the biggest mistake parents make. Instead they should encourage their children to dream and dream big.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 July, 10:09
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Charlie, you were the first person to reach out to me on this special site. I love you, you are one of my mentors, and I can't wait to keep learning more and more. Thank you my fren.

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
Charlie reached out to me when I was questioning everything and very distraught about it all. He checked up on me, he actually cared about a total stranger. He is a great man!
09:54 AM - Jul 07, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Morkiepoo in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 July, 10:13
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Awwwww! So glad we have these special people here on AU! Angels in disguise.