09:49 AM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 July, 12:33
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Beauiful creature

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
07 July, 06:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
exactly! wise words! 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
07 July, 06:15
when we learn to be more confident with who we are this is very apparent if you are very insecure you’ll have no clue for more I have grow in the more I have learned that what I give off returns to meet 10 fold

suZy Connolly @suZq14
07 July, 05:36
simply say, 'I attract..........', no need for the Spell-ing before it.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 July, 04:50
time for me to believe thise words, so just wrote them down, ty♥️

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
07 July, 04:37
Interesting....so this wording may have been purposeful even though it sounds like a google translate mistake? hmmm....

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
07 July, 04:30
Can confirm

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
07 July, 03:36
Hoe does it work?

spiritual principles

look back on your life. everytime you were willing to make a change in yourself (good or bad), then the universe matched that change. and the people around you change. then things “fall into your lap”.

the change starts with mediation on what needs to change in your being. then acting on these new changes in very small ways. then boom! a few weeks later the universe is sending the people places and things for your new path.

this can be for relationships, friends, careers, etc

ps if you dont like what is coming your way, make additional changes. remember, spiritual principles are not a race. they are a journey. have patience and start now! 🙌🥰🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 July, 03:26

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 July, 10:54
mornin’ Kim!!🙏🏼🥰💫
I also like the laws of attraction! Its funny how you know, you just know! ❤️🙏🏼
Have a awesome day! I had 2 great days so far! got great news on my hand yesterday! no more surgeries! no infection, just hematoma that has to desolve! 🥰 The puzzle is all falling into place, as Father in Heaven told me! Good news for us all coming out everyday! TBIYTC #wwg1wga Thank you for all love and prayers sent! I love you all, my Family!! ☺️😘

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 July, 10:27
Good morning, heard that before :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 July, 10:30
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
:)

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
07 July, 10:24
Good morning Kim.

07 July, 10:31
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
GM ST.
Hope you have a great day.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 July, 10:04
GM Kim ☀️
Beautiful message and thank you ❤️
Yesterday I felt something very strong, esp early evening mountain time
Are you feeling this?

07 July, 10:08
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Yesterday felt like good energy and vibes for me. :)

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
07 July, 09:52
you're awesome sis!💛