⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 July, 08:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
07 July, 08:36
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I was just thinking about this last night. There is speculation that the reason Jesus came at the time He did, was because of the infrastructure that was in place at the time. Roman roads made travel easier and so the ability for The Word to spread to local populations was at the peak for that time in history. Have we reached another such peak in our time? The ability for the common person to have so much access to information is exponentially greater than any time in the history that we have been told. They are actively on the hunt for The One. All the dna collections. All the testing. They have been actively working to stop births. Why? Is there One specific birth that will undo them? If so, have they blocked that knowledge from us in hopes that we won’t look for that one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlilaly Four @charlylaly
And it is so obvious that I did not even stop to think about it. It all make sense now. Brilliant though
08:54 AM - Jul 07, 2022
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by charlylaly in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
07 July, 09:01
In response Charlilaly Four to his Publication
One of the last posts that got me blocked from twitter? Was about bidens massive push for global abortion on demand at any time. I asked the question. Who are they trying to stop from being born, Jesus or Moses? When I got banned, I started to consider that reality more. The more they do and the madder they get, the more I’m sure of it.