Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 June, 04:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
24 June, 06:14
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Dipped the hammer into liquid nitrogen 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
07 July, 12:52
The pieces of that hammer though appear to be paper thin and don't land on the table so it could all be CGI. At least Guidstone slab breaks into 3D pieces that land based on their size and direction of the force delivered like they are real pieces of stone. But if military has technology to make solid material vaporize I'm
sure they can alter its structure in many other ways too. I'm just watching videos, photos and CGI in a world that is transforming. Everything is alive and had consciousness and we participate in creation.

07 July, 12:42
The spread of the rubble shows the hit came from the parking lot direction but what hit, a cannon ball would do this. But was it a physical missile or a concentrated sound wave, or something else? And do you see that granite as being made brittle with something before the hit? 👀 Granite is pretty strong material to break like this, but since I don't know what hit it with that force it's hard to say how it should break. Then again, wouldn't it be appropriate to break this particular monument in a ritualistic way using just the old tech? Who got the honor?