Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
The footage from the security camera showing Georgia Guidestones being blown up by explosive.

Now people ask me Niko what does this mean, no more population reduction? First of all this is a masonic ritual. If you check the top corner of the security footage you can see stones blowing up at exactly 3:33.

Now according the Ritual part in this, first the Beast system must fall for the second one to rise from it's ashes. This is all part of the play. They want people talking about it. You can enjoy the show but be wary of the "ordo" that comes after it.

Much love,

Niko https://t.me/awakenedspeci...
05:45 AM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
jodie taylor @cleanskies
07 July, 07:15
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I thought the damage occurred at 0403 am?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
07 July, 07:18
In response jodie taylor to his Publication
4:03:33sec

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 July, 06:13
Par for the course if that were to be the case. We know how the game ends. Whether the WHs took it out or the DS took it out, it's out and we are on our way to it all falling down as God designed it to.

Beyond that, many star seeded kicked it into high gear last week. Even if WHs were controlled Op, it's all going to disintegrate in the increasing Radiant Light. What is anti-God, Anti-Christ, and Anti-Life will not be able to assimilate this New Light without short-circuiting.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 July, 05:58
According to @doqholliday we (white hats) are stealing all of [their] numbers and flipping them back to good. Like they stole 9/11 (Jesus’ date of conception) from us.