Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply
Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
08 July, 01:32
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Me too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 July, 07:50
Missing R

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
07 July, 06:55
BORIS is already gone. This one is an ‘actor’, put in place while they cleaned house and so as not to frighten the unawakened too much. It’s now time to take the leaders/actors/clones down from all countries.

ulster82 @ulster82
07 July, 05:47
Hold on. Didn't a Q post reference the installation of Boris as a good thing after Brexit, replacing NWO stooge Therese May?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
07 July, 06:01
In response ulster82 to his Publication
https://qposts.online/?q=b...

This is the only one I could find on Boris
They are all NWO stooges.

Sam Brown @sambrown
07 July, 05:31
Bye bye

Awake Now @Awakenow
07 July, 05:29
I do too! She was a huge inspiration to me when i first started to wake up. ❤️

Mich Towns @mtowns9
07 July, 05:08
me too.