Only people mentioned by YankeeeDooodle in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 July, 11:33
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication
From March 11, 2022

"Again, I am mentioning the Statue of Liberty. One day you shall see it standing, but the next day there will be a collapse and then only rubble on the ground.

The same goes for the Washington Monument and many other monuments and symbols across this nation.

The bull on Wall Street will be in the news, so watch as this is a sign. The Babylonian system will crumble to the ground and will not control the world again.

Lightning will strike a major symbol in this nation, signifying their destruction and demise.

Watch the White House. It too will have a lightning strike signifying I am striking them all down, and Judgment is here to end everything standing in your way."

https://www.jgminternation...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
06 July, 08:48
I had to do the math (lol) 17 hundred hours=5 o'clock so 11:45 is 15 minutes to 12 o'clock whew......just a little humor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
06 July, 08:35
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂