Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 July, 05:01
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Anyone have any info on which on e was blown? was it the one with the missing "14" cube in the inside top corner? I remember whgen this happened. remove the cube then the slot 8 yrs later? kek

https://newspunch.com/vide...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
They took out the stone with the future guidance for China and Russia, and the portion of the slab above it. A few hours ago, they bulldozed the whole evil thing. It's down, all gone, Ha! Paradise God and Thank Q and God and this is the third-best news of my life.
07:34 PM - Jul 06, 2022
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 July, 05:49
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
yeah i just saw that q few min ago elsewhere. great news! thing creeped me out for yrs. now on to he house of Rothschild commin down:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 July, 07:33
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I've known about it for well over a decade and didn't understand why it was tolerated. Its destruction is a sign of good things to come!👍