John Atkison @Duende
06 July, 02:27
It has been said that the White Hats are in control. If so, that control may be in the form of "suggesting" to certain Democrat politicians to make outrageous statements as a part of destroying the Democrat party.

On the other hand, maybe the phrase "libtard" is true. What else could explain such stupidity?

"Kansas Governor Laura Kelly (D) said she is looking forward the Biden recession.

“And you hear people talking about, you know, a recession coming. Bring it on,” Governor Kelly said.

Easy for Laura Kelly to say because she is collecting a government check."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 July, 02:31
In response John Atkison to his Publication
If the whitehats are in control then everything is world class theatre of the absurd. If not then, well, then the world is a horrible place!
Woohoo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
I'm of the opinion that we are watching a 'scripted movie', and that a great movie requires great actors. There's a lot of great actors, some of them playing great roles.

Do I like watching this movie? Generally yes, except when it becomes a scary, insane horror show.

I believe this movie will have a happy ending, but first we have to go through those scenes in the movie when it appears all hope is lost.
03:19 PM - Jul 06, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Atkison, click on at the bottom under it