Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
My favorite Congresswoman. She deserves two seats.
12:33 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
05 February, 10:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
...when one stands in the middle of the road, there is a definitive risk, one might just be run over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
05 February, 10:40
Yall really need to calm down! Flynn also just gave an interview saying the military is NOT in control. You think they are going to all get up there and say yes it real! Look at all these comms we decoded- here is the strategies? disinformation is necessary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
05 February, 05:28
she called Illhan Omar out on twatter for marrying her brother😂 Id say shes still fighting.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
04 February, 09:46
She lied & now fooked! RINO in disguise.

Scarlet Pimpernel @Scarlet
04 February, 08:44
disinfo? or they threatened her.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
04 February, 08:34
Hard pass. She bent the knee. Severely disappointed.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 10:30
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
if she bent the knee ONCE ...HARD PASS for me too.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
05 February, 11:07
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
hello, how did you get the stars like that in your name, i have tried and it doens't work.

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 February, 08:22
She doesn't deserve shit.
She did NOT stand up for her Truth.
She did NOT stand up for Honor.

She lost her Committees anyway.
AND
She lost the support of the Q Army.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
04 February, 10:54
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
#She sold out to save herself and still lost, sad!

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
04 February, 11:39
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I think Congress is the right word in use for SS correctly... Snakes and Satan are at home here
We will have to put this 2×... out from our Vocabulary
FF, TT...
😇😇

Under Pressure @UnderPressure
04 February, 04:51
She just denounced Q??? What's up with this??

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
04 February, 03:23
I secomd this :) She is a true patriot ❤️🇺🇸double seat 💯

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
04 February, 03:24
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
*second 😆🇺🇸

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 February, 02:20
Stands as 1 of 2 against the Established GOP, RINOs, and Dems. Fearless to do that.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
04 February, 01:59
But tonight she threw Q under the bus

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 February, 02:16
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
How?

Hiz Liz @LizBit
04 February, 09:19
A seat for her butt and a seat for her balls. I'll vote them in too.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
04 February, 01:00
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
04 February, 12:39
I hope she didn't apologize! Please let there be one left!

Kelly Price @Ksea444
04 February, 01:02
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
the best ones stepped down with President TRump.

Casey Herr @hcasey0907
04 February, 12:23
she is from my district! myself along with 80% of pur county voted for her!

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
03 February, 11:01
lol not cuz she's fat. but b/c she's Patriotic.

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
03 February, 10:50
keep up the great work she could become speaker or President

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
03 February, 10:49
God bless her! I love her. She boldly stands firm for what's right and sane. Every patriot should have her back ... and be inspired to #HoldTheLine

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 February, 10:46
DEMS HAVE ( AOC ). PATRIOTS HAVE ( PISTOL PACKIN GREEN ) THATS A WIN I’D SAY

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 February, 10:55
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
THATS OUR ( GREEN ) NEW DEAL 😉😉

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
03 February, 10:46
courage

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
03 February, 10:44
she knows whar she knows.
she is trumpling upon serpents and scorpions and nothing shall by anymeans hurt her

Law & Physics @physics171
03 February, 03:59
Common Law Due Process 2 0 - YouTube

This video goes into the nuts and bolts of a process called "Reconciliation", and how that will play a role post "Discharge" of the Foreign Emoluments and th...

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 February, 03:04
Yes! Love this lady God bless her!!

Shawn Clements @ShQwn45
03 February, 02:44
@ghostezra she is 🔥

slick roq @slickroQ
03 February, 01:11
Yes, she's good, but I'm pleased as punch with my Rep Boebert; love her second amendment video!

slick roq @slickroQ
03 February, 03:42
In response slick roq to his Publication

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 February, 02:24
In response slick roq to his Publication
Yes. Those 2 against the whole establishment. Fearless.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
03 February, 12:52
She is what we need. People w/ a back-bone, that does not let firey darts Slow Her Down!! Those of us who speak boldly, those "they" can not control, are a threat to their agenda/narrative. May GOD keep her from the evil that would love to destroy her.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 February, 03:05
In response Alisha Green to his Publication
Amen

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
03 February, 12:43
God bless her.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
03 February, 12:38
She is a complete and total BADASS!!!!!!🙌🇺🇸

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 February, 02:25
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Yep

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 February, 12:35
she has the heart of a warrior💪🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Very support to stand with this Patriot

tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
03 February, 12:35
I've been donating. Everyone please do if you can, remember the financial engine this brave patriot is up against... the Rothschilds... need I say more? If all of us gave her 5 bucks... that would be meaningful and NOTHING to you.