Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 July, 12:04
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Kandis Taylor was a candidate for GA governor. She was my pick even though Trump did not endorse her. She was the only one in my book. Apparently in God's too because He is bringing about her entire platform already, even in alleged defeat. God can use you any time he wants and pleases. She ran on preserving the 2A, Doing away with R v W, CRT and grooming out of schools and getting rid of these satanic, masonic stones. 2 out of 4, 3 is in the works and 4 soon to follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 July, 11:12
Yes, We the people do not need to be guided any longer, 💥💥💥💥 my hope, a big pile of dust that gets 🌬💨 away💨💨💨

I remembered asking a family member that lived there if they had ever seen these & was surprised when they said they had never heard of it, and they had lived there for over 40 years!

Indeed a victory for the light🕯🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lennox @Veritable
06 July, 10:55

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
06 July, 10:55
👀

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
06 July, 10:50
went on facebook where I originally saw the pic comfrimed

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 July, 10:27
This wasn't planned. I bet it was a HIT. 😁👊👍

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 July, 10:23
💥 WOW!! This is so great. Ty, Luis M.
Down goes those evil demon stones & their plan!!💥

GEORGIA GUIDESTONES DAMAGED BY AN EXPLOSION
July 6, 2022

“State & local law enforcement
& emergency agencies are on the scene
at the Georgia Guidestones,
which were significantly damaged by an explosion
early Wednesday morning.”

https://ncrenegade.com/geo...

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 July, 11:14
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat, Didn’t Whiplash talk about 34 Satanic locations being destroyed? Great start!

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
06 July, 12:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Wall . . . . .

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 July, 10:16
With ya 111 timestamp and a huge 55😎 I LIKE IT!👊

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
06 July, 10:15
can we get some confirmation on this? That would be a nice little victory for the week!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 July, 10:18
In response Ryan Cessna to his Publication
I included a link
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://www.wyff4.com/arti...