Sirius was the dog of the hunter Orion

*4 pics
09:35 PM - Jul 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 July, 05:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
doG Star?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
05 July, 11:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 July, 11:10
so what Ive seen using the google is tmw 7/6 seems to be important in this conjunction? probably why VK said wait until tmw to see what the cats did

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
05 July, 10:49
According to astronomers, the newest research, our Sun and Sirius are travelling on same electric current in space going to the same direction inside our Milky way galaxy. Like friends going together.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 July, 10:23
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
05 July, 11:06
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
If you're in USA it's not Orion's belt but Scorpius, and the red flickering star is Antares, the red eye of the Scorpion. Orion is currently below horizon all night and starts rising just before sunrise by end of the summer. Betelgeuze is really close to the Sun now and in the day sky like whole of the Orion. They're in the east and Scorpius is in the south east and east in the evening. Scorpius too has 3 stars in a row like Orion. Why nobody says pyramids could be representing the stars of Scorpius? 🤔

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 July, 10:05
Definitely felt something this afternoon...i suddenly got ao tired and sleepy...like the energy was sucked out of me. Fell asleep from liken6-8:30 tonight. Not like me at all. oh...look in my page for new twitter handle...ibgot axed again yesterday morning lol

05 July, 10:20
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
i did, too, so i haven't created one yet!

05 July, 09:53
^^ Kinda makes me wonder if it's connected...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

05 July, 09:54
^^ and this...

* 2 pics

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 July, 11:02

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
05 July, 09:52
😁😏

05 July, 09:55
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
lol... well, i bet he knows :)

Annie Anon @Annieanon17
05 July, 09:35
this was tonight in Sioux falls

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 July, 10:26
In response Annie Anon to her Publication

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 July, 12:47
In response Annie Anon to her Publication
WOW!! 😳