Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Our lives have been on hold since November 4th.
12:13 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 February, 09:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
In my country they've been on hold for 32 generations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonna Genie @Sonna
03 February, 06:11
To all, that are working behind the scenes and exposing the evil, thank you x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 February, 04:12
Thank You.

Madison Miller @Madi
03 February, 03:53
nothing else describes better my feelings

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
03 February, 02:15
Sec Def. Chris Miller begged to differ in December at Space Force Anniversary, admitting to "some of the most sophisticated military operations" in our country's history. Miltiary air traffic around that time confirmed such a view! I know some lives have not even been remotely "on hold" since Nov 3rd!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
03 February, 01:11
Ours have been on hold for almost a year!
I cannot imagine the sacrifices made by MANY FOR 20- 50 years! FOREVER GRATEFUL!!💕🇺🇸

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
03 February, 12:51
Try March.

Laura Hodges @Lolly
03 February, 12:44
I feel like I have been on hold since last March when all this covid crap started!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
03 February, 12:44
yes...

Atu Inc @Majic7s
03 February, 12:43
our lives have been on hold for a YEAR!!!!!! ENOUGH!!!

Punk Patriot @punkchic
03 February, 12:25
Mine has been on hold since March. Covid indirectly caused the breakup of my 3 year relationship where this year we thought we would get engaged. This community helps me get through the pain. I know God has something in store for all of us.

Jazzy Jones @JazzieJones
03 February, 12:24
Absolutely, and my whole family and circle of friends..bugs me steady about when.. I am about to go in hiding. Joking

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 February, 12:22
yes! time for action!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 12:24
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
There's been tons of action. Don't allow what you don't see to be viewed as non action. The big reveal of what's happening behind the scenes is what we are waiting for. Coming soon. Impeachment trial/tribunal.

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
Life gas been on hold for almost a year, enough already, this movie really sucks!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 February, 12:20
Actually more like since March 2020! 🥺

Last Days @lastdays1
03 February, 12:19
I'd say held hostage by violent criminals, but yes

Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
living in NY, I would say next month will be one year since we have been put on hold! 😡

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
also since March 13th

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
amen to that!

Curl Kampf @WeGeaux1
03 February, 12:17
longer than that

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
03 February, 12:17
Sooo painful 💔💔🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lady Mulder @LadyMulder
03 February, 12:16
I would suggest that it's been a lot longer than that for some of us. We've gotten good at waiting 😉😉

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
ALOT OF FOLKS HURTING MORE WAYS THAN ONE. FOLKS ARE LOSING HOMES, JOBS, FARMS, ALL DUE TO DEEP STATE BULLSHIT !!! SAD

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
mab ican start one...didnt have one then!:(

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
About sums it up. I've pretty much just avoided any family or friends since the inauguration because I just don't want to hear their comments about being wrong. I told them Biden would never be president. I'm still not sure he is, but it's hard to have that conversation with things the way the look right now.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
03 February, 12:15
More like March 2020

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 February, 12:20
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
True. I live in a red state and haven't changed any habbits since March, but I realize there's tons in blue states and Europe, Canada, and Australia that are really feeling the covid bs pain. It ends soon. Hang tight. The pain for me was seeing the votes stolen from Potus after he ran a perfect campaign. I know of course theres a greater purpose in all of it. It'll be worth the pain temporarily for true freedom and justice which is on it's way!

memes matter @NoComment
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
march 2020 was when special sub terrainian armed troops was deployed to Europe as well🍿😏👀

Kate Spencer @Hopeful4it
03 February, 12:14
It feels like that exactly!