Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 July, 10:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Looks like Disney will soon expire itself... It's time. Take it all down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 July, 02:30
Is Elon the new Q?
You go to jail and you go to jail and......that's the connection I get.
"It's Time" Q4596 and Q4135 times, dates and jail theme connect.

There is 1 other "It's time Q(2677) drop I'd like to point to but I couldn't connect the numbers. Still I have a gut feelingit has to do with "279 views•Jul 19, 2020"
*** 3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 July, 02:02
Disney has always been given special treatment. Their copyrights never expire, always artificially extended. Their lawyers vigorously prosecute any business that tries to use their images without paying lucrative fees. Copyright, originates in British law, was meant to be temporary but they keep extending it so their friends keep earning substantial royalties and nothing goes unto public domain. It’s a money laundering scam like everything else done by the left and the uniparty.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
05 July, 01:32
16:42?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 July, 01:38
In response Truth Finderme to his Publication
-6h for CET.

Freedom Fox @FreedomFox
05 July, 01:26
LFG!!!!